Chris v. ayala
I'm a first generation Bolivian-American college graduate, native to the city that never sleeps. A city slicker with norde influences. I love my family, hockey, spanish food, hip-hop, rhythm n blues, pop-culture and lifestyle.
I strive to become an individual that transcends positive energy to others. A firm believer in being good people. My goal in life is to live with the utmost contentedness. Doing so while I make my parents proud, cementing that all their sacrifices were worth it.
I bring thoughtfulness, experience, savviness, vision, and a willingness to learn and get better everyday. I love creating and being imaginative. Capturing moments and connecting people to those stories is euphoric. Strategizing and bringing forth fresh ideas that could be the next big thing is what drives me to come in the next day + do it all over again.
Mall of america - SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
October 2016 - Present
- Responsible for the social engagement with thousands of visitors monthly
- Coordinate content creation and publication for over 700,000 fans among MOA's various channels and accounts
- Responsible for strategic execution of brand campaigns, store openings, event coverage and partnerships.
- Help shape the outlook and standard of MOA's and Nick Universe's content.
Minnesota United F.C. - Marketing Assistant
July 2016 - September 2016
- Distributed promotional materials to expand marketing channels and increase fan activation
- Provided support for marketing events as required.
- Updated and maintained marketing department documents and databases.
national sports center - social + photojournalist intern
April 2016 - August 2016
- Assisted in developing a social media strategy from the ground up to increase campus and tournament exposure
- Developed photo galleries to properly market and showcase on digital platforms.
UNiversity of st. thomas - student marketing coordinator + photographer
August 2014 - September 2015
- Creatively documented and captured events around the university
- Edited and processed images for publication and social uses
- An active participant in marketing and advertising committee strategy meetings
- Collaborated with editors to meet weekly deadlines.
UNiversity of st. thomas - student
August 2013 - December 2015
Bachelor of Arts Degree | Sociology and Criminal Justice
Normandale community college - student
August 2010 - May 2013
Associate of Arts Degree | Liberal Arts
Want to see more? Visit my current employers for content examples.
Twitter: @MallofAmerica + @NickUniverse
Instagram: @MallOfAmerica + @NickelodeonUniverse
Facebook: Mall of America
TripAdvisor: Mall of America