Mall of america - SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
October 2016 - Present
- Responsible for the social engagement with thousands of visitors monthly
- Coordinate content creation and publication for over 700,000 fans among MOA's various channels and accounts
- Responsible for strategic execution of brand campaigns, store openings, event coverage and partnerships.
- Help shape the outlook and standard of MOA's and Nick Universe's content.
Minnesota United F.C. - Marketing Assistant
July 2016 - September 2016
- Distributed promotional materials to expand marketing channels and increase fan activation
- Provided support for marketing events as required.
- Updated and maintained marketing department documents and databases.
national sports center - social + photojournalist intern
April 2016 - August 2016
- Assisted in developing a social media strategy from the ground up to increase campus and tournament exposure
- Developed photo galleries to properly market and showcase on digital platforms.
UNiversity of st. thomas - student marketing coordinator + photographer
August 2014 - September 2015
- Creatively documented and captured events around the university
- Edited and processed images for publication and social uses
- An active participant in marketing and advertising committee strategy meetings
- Collaborated with editors to meet weekly deadlines.
UNiversity of st. thomas - student
August 2013 - December 2015
Bachelor of Arts Degree | Sociology and Criminal Justice
Normandale community college - student
August 2010 - May 2013
Associate of Arts Degree | Liberal Arts